Tuesday 27 January 2015

Review: 4MINUTE - "COLD RAIN."

Courtesy of: allkpop.com
4MINUTE just released their comeback ballad song, "Cold Rain." Let me tell you why it is definitely my cup of k-pop.
Cold Rain will be a hard ballad to beat in 2015. The softness of their voices works stunningly with the melancholy atmosphere. It all mixes into one perfectly beautiful song. The whole MV is absolutely gorgeous. The fashion is pin-point perfection, complimenting the unique styles and beautiful differences of every member.

I have to say, this is one of my all time favourite 4MINUTE songs. It shows they are more diverse than your average girl group. With all of their successes having fun K-POP anthems, it's nice to see them take this concept and deliver it in a stunning fashion.

For those saying that the Cold Rain MV is a "rip-off" of 2NE1's "Missing You..."
"SINCE WHEN DID ANYONE OWN THIS CONCEPT?"
I love 2NE1, but they take inspiration from past influences just like errrrrybody else in the K-Pop industry.

Decide for yourself. I just love everything about it. 4MINUTE are rising up to become one of my favourite girl groups.

Is it your cup of K-Pop? Watch it below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment