Sunday 25 January 2015

NEW SONG OF THE WEEK [#1]


There are always many great songs released each week. In this new segment, I share what I think is the best new song of the week! This weeks winner is:


DRAMA by NINE MUSES


People are so mixed when it comes to their feelings with "Drama." Even some fans of Nine Muses were disappointed with it. Some find fault with the abrupt opening (the lack of introduction), whilst others say it sounds too similar to their previous songs (like Glue from 2013). 


My Opinion: 



It's great. Nine Muses have a style of their own. I haven't heard a song like this since... well... GLUE! I think it's fresh, it's fun, it's catchy, it's beautiful to look at, and one of the best songs of 2015. The real question is... Is it your cup of K-Pop? Watch the video below and tell me your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment