Friday 6 February 2015

TOP 50 K-POP SONGS FOR FEBRUARY 2015 [WEEK 1]



The latest chart is out! Here are my thoughts on this week's new entries! Watch the chart here:


Always by A.KOR has made its debut on my chart. I love the group, I love this song, and I hope it performs well. 

NP NP by SOYA & KK is a fresh new song that just might be a popular favourite.

Child In Time by Sunny Hill has also entered the chart. It's got a really nice MV, and the song is nice. Nothing really great in my opinion.

Dangerous by Tey (from boy group MR. MR.) is on. It reminds me of a budget version of Taemin's "Danger." I like it. I've had it stuck in my head at work all day.

Checkmate by Yonghwa & JJ Lin is also here. It's my favourite release by Yonghwa so far in 2015. I love the song!

There are also two re-entries onto the chart, being My Love by Eddy Kim, and Cry Again by Davichi

OVERALL: This week has been very slow. Nothing from big artists has come out, which gives frontrunners like Jonghyun, 9MUSES, and Hello Venus a chance to remain in their high positions. Watch the chart and find out for yourself! :) Go To YouTube to vote on my chart please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment