Monday 9 February 2015

New Song Of The Week: 4MINUTE - "CRAZY."


4MINUTE just released the biggest K-POP song of 2015 so far. Here are my thoughts on the song and MV!


THE SONG - "CRAZY" has finally breathed some electric life into K-POP again. 2015 has been a pretty slow year for new releases, so thank goodness 4MINUTE has comeback to save it. I'm not usually a big fan of songs like this... but DAMN! I love the song. It gives me a vibe of 2NE1's "I Am The Best." The confidence, the beat, and the epic shining moments from each member make it a complete hit. It is sure to slay at the music shows and online music charts. I'm not a big fan of rap, but I must admit that the rapping here is fantastic. My favourite part is when it slows down towards the chorus. It gives me mini-chills in my spine. Every single part of this song is just perfect. It's easily one of the best K-Pop songs of 2015 for me.


THE MV - THE MV IS PERFECTION. I don't really know what more you could want from them... it's just chillingly good. Frame after frame, the MV is always exciting, showing each member doing what they do best. I loved that it was shot in black and white, and I really loved that it highlighted certain colours on the members too. The choreography is awesome, the fashion is awesome, and each member looks absolutely stunning. The MV for "Crazy" just shows that 4MINUTE is one of the most beautiful girl groups around.


With this new comeback, 4MINUTE has risen up to become one of my favourite girl groups. Looks like 2015 might just be their year. It will be hard to top this one... but the year is still so young. In the end, there's only one word to describe this song and MV. "PERFECTION!" 


What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment