Tuesday 27 January 2015

Review: PRETTY - INFINITE H

Courtesy of: casualbit.net
INFINITE H's newest song "PRETTY" is in many ways my cup of K-Pop. Here's why:

I'm a huge fan of the chorus in the song. I can't help but jam to it. While the rest of the song doesn't do much for me, it's so worth listening to the whole thing just to hear that chorus.

The MV is absolutely beautiful. It looks expensive with perfect editing and bright set production. The choreography is pure awesomeness too. I can't really fault it. I don't find the storyline or antics in the MV particularly funny, but I can appreciate how it makes their fans happy.

The boys look damn fine in this MV too. Their outfits are pretty sweet, their voices are great, and their moves are infectious. If I could find one little fault (for me), it's that the overuse of eye-makeup on them is completely unnecessary. I feel like when you can notice their make-up, then they have too much on. That's just my personal feeling though. Some chicks dig a guy with blush and mascara.

So overall, I like the MV and I like the song. PRETTY is my cup of k-pop. Is it yours? Watch the video below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment